At NSW Ports, our focus is managing the key trade gateways connecting the people and businesses of NSW to global markets. Our business is a significant contributor to the economies of NSW and Australia.
We hold long-term leases to manage Port Botany, Port Kembla, Enfield Intermodal Logistics Centre and Cooks River Intermodal Terminal.
NSW Ports is well-placed to provide support and leadership to our tenants and the broader transport and logistics sector as they seek to adopt sustainable practices. Our role is to:
- Strategically plan for future trade and infrastructure requirements.
- Develop and maintain key port infrastructure.
- Promote opportunities to optimise port operations and associated supply chains.
- Manage safety, security and operations at common user facilities.
- Manage land leases and licences held by tenants.
- Engage with government, business and the community.